135 g sunflower seeds
90 g flax seeds
65 g skinned hazelnuts or almonds
145 g Beleaf rolled oats
2 tbsp chia seeds
4 tbsp CED psyllium husk
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp CED honey
3 tbsp olive oil
350 ml filtered water
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the seeds, nuts, oats and psyllium husk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir until salt and honey has dissolved together.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until liquid has almost completely been absorbed.
4. Pour into a loaf pan and set aside for 12 – 24 hours.
5. Preheat oven at 180°C.
6. Place the loaf on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Unmould carefully and return to oven to bake for a further 40 – 50 minutes.
8. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
9. Enjoy with your favourite sweet or savoury toppings.
Recipe by Li Goh.